2. Buy new scents every season to keep your clothes fresh and the moths away. . . There are some great scented sachets at L’Occitane that do the trick!
3. Organise your closet by items first and then by colors. When they get all mixed up. . . take some time to re-organise!
5. It’s important to have a uniform look in your closet! Invest in good hangers, replacing the old wire ones with those from the Container Store!
6. As much as we love the high-street’s finds, the items should not be considered collector’s pieces! Make sure the ones left unworn to send them to Goodwill. . .
7. Your wardrobe reflects your personality, don’t be afraid to let it mature with you. . . If you are still wearing your high-school’s fashion, we say it’s time for a change!
8. Sign up on NETROBE and soon you will be able to have your online closet and manage your clothes easily anywhere and anytime!