Have a feeling that this week will be ideal to catch up on some alone and quiet time. . . The Holidays are upon us and post mid-November feels like the music never stops. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, but staying in and catching up on long to-do lists, getting inspired by Tumblerers and other bloggers in town just sounds like the perfect week ahead. So on to our list:
* J.Crew is tumblring now and we are following in love with every post. Especially like the one where some JC designers are sent to Paris to gather inspirations. . . ain’t life sweet?
* Something like this can rock any Tuesday of the year. . . just saying. The Yves Saint Laurent amethyst goat leather bag has no expiration on seasons and times.
* We shall definitely be trying this at home on Thursday night. . . making a cool chain and rhinestone bracelet on our own is truly cool. Thanks Everything Fab for the tip!
* On a Friday afternoon, isn’t it great to unwind in a hot bath and some scented candles? Even better, having a candles party with the best scents out there?
* The radest accessory – oops, sorry meant to say clothing item – we have seen in a while. . . This metallic print leather mini-vest by Luxirare is surely a must-have for a Saturday night out.
* Tis Versace for H&M week. . . bet you have been hearing all the buzz about it. If you can’t bother hitting the stores and dealing with all the hair-pulling, order your piece online or just head to Ryan Michael Cheung’s tumblr to get inspired by his fab NYC lifestyle.