This week we’re going all gaga about the Barneys’ Gaga worskshop and we created our own version of the Gaga fashion tale. . .
* What could be more Gaga than python? And because color always adds the little something, we traced the best version of python flap bag that comes in a flashy orange Emilio Pucci gem! Of course from Colette…
PS: don’t forget it’s Cyber Monday today, so you might be just lucky to find this bag at a deal!
* How would you like finding next to your breakfast cup of coffee a colorful and tasty Lady Gaga cookie? We say it would definitely spice up your day!
* The skull trend is all around us. . . On clothing, accessories and jewelry this Gothic style is everywhere we look. The best version of it would definitely be a skull engraved bracelet made by the original trendsetter, Alexander McQueen.
* Either fan or not of the Gaga style, the biker jacket is a must-have item for your closets this season. Acne features a trendy biker jacket that can be worn from day to night.
* They come in several different versions imitating her most extravagant appearances. Mattel has launched several Gaga-Barbies that could also make collection pieces!
* We all know that if you are type of edgy sunglasses Linda Farrow is your place. One of the brand’s most succesful collaborations was that with the British Agent Provocateur that features some of the most avant-garde shades in the market.
* We sneak-peaked in Streetstylista‘s blog and we borrowed this Gaga ELLE cover that we admit that is one of the best appearances of Lady Gaga.