This week is all about our Thanksgiving preparations. . . so this list will probably put you in the mood to start getting ready!
* Start the week by planning your Thursday Thanksgiving dinner. . . If you’ll be spending the night with family or just friends, everyone likes receiving a personalized invitation. . . let alone a cute themed one by Paperless Post. Hop on and see the other Thanksgiving themes there are and start inviting!
* Dress up this special holiday with something festive. . . We are totally in love with these McQ red tartan trousers. They are dressy and utterly chic!
* If you’re the perfect hostess, you’ve already have started thinking of your event’s art de la table. Martha Stewart as usual has the best tips on how to decorate your dining table and picking up a special theme. We loved her table setting last year, what’s it going to be this time?
* For the lucky New Yorkers, the best part of Thanksgiving is not the hot juicy turkey. . . but the biggest parade of the year in the City, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade. Find out all the information at the Macy’s parade site. . . it’s too much fun that it makes us feel like kids again!
*It’s time to bring out the sweaters. . . wrap yourselves around a cute wool-blend hearted sweater by J.Crew to express your romantic moods. . .
* Blair is the definition of fashion preppy with a twist! Her blog Atlantic-Pacific gives us daily inspirations of her original looks, like this one that makes us want to spend the day outdoors all dressed up.
* DVF’s gift guide has put us in the mood for drafting our wishlists ahead of time. . . Check it out and enjoy the free holidays shipping!