The spring is here, the flower trend as well and we have collected the best moments of the week that passed from the fashion world. Enjoy the beginning of the spring and get in the mood. . .!
Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer collection
Athena Procopiou floral scarves
Constance Jablonski in Dolce & Gabbana for the March 2012 cover of Harper’s Bazaar Russia
Saturday (‘s night out)
Jo Malone by Tim Walker
* Dolce & Gabbana‘s floral dresses will make a perfect choice for the upcoming season. The Italian duo showcased light and flowy dresses on their spring 2012 catwalk. The vibrant colors that flooded the runway were inserted into every item and literally blossomed the entire show.
* Rightfully so, this conservatory left us breathless. . . Discover more inspiring interior looks at our Pinterest boards!
* Athena Prokopiou‘s scarves are the next best thing. Now stocked in some of the best stores around the world, these items is the perfect match from day till night.
* Erdem’s iconic sping/summer collection was full of pastel colors and romantic prints. Give an old Hollywood essence to your looks!
* Constance Jablonski in Dolce & Gabbana for the March 2012 cover of Harper’s Bazaar Russia.
* Total representatives of the season to come is this Creatures of the Wind jacket and the Alexander Wang trousers. Dare to match them in one look with a simple grey t-shirt and killer pumps.
* We got in love with the latest campaign of Jo Malone, photographed by genius Tim Walker.
Photo Credits: Because I’m addicted, Vogue, Playback London, Twenty2