Giovanna Battaglia in a dramatic purple jacket by Mugler
Constance Jablonski in Dolce & Gabbana
Purple Chanel purse
Cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery in New York
* One of our street style’s favorites, Giovanna Battaglia , editor of Vogue L’Uomo paraded her purple peplum jacket around the autumn/winter 2012 shows. She ‘s been our inspiration for this week!
* We have discovered this Smythson ‘Nothing to wear’ notebook. Pretty much the reason why NETROBE started. . . If you can’t be bothered writing down your wardrobe stock use the Netrobe app to mix and match your clothes and accessories virtually, save your favorite combinations and have them handy anytime in your iphone! It’s more visual at least!
* Constance Jablonski is photographed by the iconic lence of Greg Kadel for Numero #132 April 2012. The Dolce & Gabbana vegetable dresses have inspired the whole fashion industry this season.
* Indulge in an amazing pair of semi precious earrings either from Isabel Marant, Monica Vinader or Keneth Jay Lane to pop some color to your day outfits. Reasonably priced, good quality and amazing style!
* Begin your weekend with a Friday night out. Wear this amazing pair of Yves Saint Laurent sandals and match them with anything form red and orange to black. Invest in monochrome sandals that can be worn anytime! And don’t forget to photograph them with your iphone and save them in Netrobe!
* Saturday is devoted to class! We loved this street style photo and more the iconic Chanel purse in purple! Oversized purses is the next big thing!
* Sunday’s indulgence is the Magnolia Bakery in Bleecker street or inside Bloomingdales! They make the most amazing cupcakes and the shop is so romantic and elegant that you want to stay there forever!