It’s this time of the year, where our fashion sense is all stressed out, our style in transition and our closets going through an identity crisis! It’s time for operation: Closet clean-up!
Step 1: Start with a clean room, so that you don’t end up with a big mess on your hands, become overwhelmed and end up quitting our task on the spot!
Step 2: Hide away your winter coats and all heavy winter items that clog your space.
1. Make sure you dry clean the ones that have been most worn and affected, so that you keep them fresh for the next season.
3. Photograph your items on Netrobe, so you remember what’s in your winter closet when the next season comes.
Step 3: Color cordinate and showcase your key items
1. Hang your most dressy tops in color coordination to facilitate you when getting dressed. Similar hangers work best and you can order pretty ones at Closette.
2. Bring out your colored spring shoes and store your knee length boots in boxes.
3. If you don’t have enough space, use shelves and store your shoes facing opposite each other.
Step 4: Select which knitwear, tops and sweaters you will keep for spring, fold and color-coordinate them.
Step 5: Bring out your spring and summer jewelry and decorate them in full display.